The organizing committee is created to prepare and hold the event (further - the Festival)
. The committee can include deans and vice-deans of linguistic faculties, heads of departments, international organizations staff, as well as postgraduates, students and other members of society who are interested in linguistics, cultural diversity and cooperation between peoples and nations.
The tasks of the organizing committee:
- to hold a set of events in accordance with the requirements of the Regulations and in accordance with the plan concerning preparations for the Festival;
- to collect applications from applicants;
- to provide information to the participants and guests of the Festival;
- to be responsible for making lodging arrangements and providing comfortable communication between the participants and guests of the Festival;
- to provide presenters with visual and technical aids;
- to organize coffee breaks for presenters;
- to assist the Festival organizers in efficient management of emerging issues;
- to organize the award ceremony;
- to organize a cultural programme for participants and guests.